Donate to support the creativity of Bend records:
Lost in the relativist jungle, part 1
- Fictional trial and error essay about truth, language and love. And the narrator ends up on a remote tropical island with Richard Rorty. An ongoing serial. Sometimes absurd and wacky.
Rather unfinished :). (by Anders Callenberg)
- On reading and ragpicker-readers.
"Snap, crackle, hiss"
- A few spins on Mark Fisher's thoughts on Vinyl crackle
- E.M Cioran, identity, fragments, the task of writing biographies and so on.
- A short poem by Jodi Longshot
- Rita Radcliffe writes a review of "How to vanish without a fuss, volume 1" by B.A Cottonmouth Fermer.
- Aphorist B.A Cottonmouth Fermer returns with a second collection of thought fragments, sighs, unpublished tweets and broken aphorisms.
A Rawlsian response
- The lottery of a just society, blind spots and so on. (By A. Callenberg)
Twin Atlas - Big Spring
- A short text about the album Big Spring. (A. Callenberg)
Fatherhood by Baby Bird
- A psycho-poetic journey through every song on the album "Fatherhood" by Stephen Jones, a k a Baby Bird. (Written by Anders Callenberg)
The naked man and other vignettes
- Fragments of thought and broken aphorisms about boredom, depression, anxiety, philosophy and life in general. Written by fictional character B.A Cottonmouth Fermer. Sort of an E.M Cioran pastiche.